Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Had No Idea...

...that I was a Right Wing Extremist and should be watched by my very own limited-sized Federal government! Let alone I had no clue that those members of my family who did not vote for President Barak Obama are now also considered Extremists and Racists! It boggles my mind that firends and relatives of mine who return from their tours of duty in Afghanistan or Iraq are now being watched, especially if they do not support the current Administration's views, on anything! Wow!

If no one believes me on this I am serious! Check it out and download the .pdf right here!I never thought I would live to see the day when I was not only labelled, but now on a watchlist because I blog against our current administration and their social and economic views! When is it a crime to diagree and voice the disagreeance? Am I considered a violent threat even though I never made a violent post? This is a crime against Liberty, my friends. The Statists are seizing control while we watch Liberty get strangled in the name of National Security.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this elsewhere and decided I need a flagpole with a Gadsden flag, JUST CUZ.
    Viva la Revolucion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and hey, I tagged you in a "meme" (no I do not know what this word means, it's like one of those notes on Facebook where you have to answer a bunch of questions). Feel free to consider yourself "tagged" and check it out.

    ReplyDelete