Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thank you Jesus!

Come on people wake up and smell the maple nut crunch! We have a person not a supernatural being in office! Sorry to rain on your parade but Obama is not the messiah. He is not going to bring about a lifetime of peace and prosperity. He is just a PERSON! He can't walk on water! I wouldn't be surprised if there was a stampede just to touch the hem of his garment. "Oh great Obama, help me in my time of need, give me a job, give me free health care (at the cost of every one else). Fill my gas tank, pay my mortgage so you followers will always have a place to worship you"

It's sad really that people can think/believe that.....




We can thank the media for brainwashing all these uninformed brainless sheep into thinking he is so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment